This section contains information relating to the management methods of our website www. Archiviodistatonapoli.it with reference to the processing of users’ personal data, log files and cookies collected through the Site itself.
This information is valid pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”), as well as pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.archividistatonapoli.it
The information is provided only for the aforementioned website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through specific links.
The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controller must provide to users when connecting to the web page www.archiviodistatonapoli.it, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the legislation. Italian and European.
The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations on the subject and, therefore, users are invited to periodically check this page.
If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to art. 8, paragraph 1, EU Regulation no. 2016/679, will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or whoever takes their place.
1. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY THE APPLICATION
Il Titolare raccoglie le seguenti tipologie di Dati Personali:
- The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
- Contact data, credentials, contents: for example personal data, e-mail or postal address and other contact data, passwords and security information used for authentication and access to the account, personal interests and preferences and other contents personal, etc.
- Personal data collected by Social Media: Users can share data communicated to social media with the website. The User has the right to control the Personal Data that the site can access when he allows access to his social media accounts and through the privacy settings available on the social media in question. By associating accounts managed by social media with the Application and authorizing the Owner to access such Data, the User consents to the acquisition, processing and storage of the Data provided by these social media in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Failure by the User to provide some Data may prevent this website from providing its services.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User’s consent, the same can revoke it at any time.
- Data and content acquired automatically during the use of the Application
- Technical data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage data: Data relating to the use of the website by the User may also be collected, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the features and services used.
- Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
The collected data can be used for the following purposes:
3. PROCESSING METHOD
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this website may have access to the Data and provide assistance in the management of the same and the activity or who ensure the provision of services to the User. These subjects appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, will be able to access the Personal Data of the Users whenever this is necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep them confidential.
The updated list of Managers can be requested by email at the email address as firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures 2 of 4;
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
The processing is carried out in a manner and with suitable tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, having the owner adopted adequate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the processing is carried out in compliance with the relevant legislation.
7. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Owner will process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User and, in any case, no later than 10 years from the termination of the relationship with the User.
When the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the Personal Data will be kept until such interest is satisfied.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User’s consent, the Owner may keep the Personal Data until revocation.
Personal Data may be kept for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period. At the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
8. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
All collected data will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which may produce legal effects for the person or which may significantly affect him.
9. USER RIGHTS
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of their data;
- access their data;
- verify and request rectification;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data;
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or take legal action.
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. DATA HOLDER
The Data Controller of the aforementioned website is “ARCHIVIO DI STATO DI NAPOLI”, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are used by third parties, also in disaggregated form, for the management of statistics.You will find below the name of the third parties who manage them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive information on the treatment and express your consent. .